Help me find a finance app

HeyBebo

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks, Just bought a Lumia Icon and I'm loving it and loving the WP ecosystem. I'm having a hard time finding a budgeting app that syncs between mine and my wifes phone. When I was on android we were using a budgeting software called eeba. It worked great and I emailed them asking if they had any plans to create and app for WP, the response was they don't plan to, so my search for a new app continues. I guess the most important thing I'm looking for is, if I enter an expense my wife needs to be able to see it. Thanks in advance for any help.

HeyBebo

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Mint.com

I've been using it for years. The best thing is that you don't have to add any of the transactions. It does it all by itself when you link your bank's info. You can also add cash transactions too. It has bank-level encryption as well. You can make budgets for different categories. Check em out.

Check out "Mint" for Windows Phone Mint | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thanks I'll check it out

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
budgeting app means i understood expenses and funds tracker.
if thats correct, then Bing Finance is of no use for that, as it does not have such features.

Brad and Ellen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
u can try
Finance Helper | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

with this, u can sync with windows 8 pc also.

Mint looks nice, but not available in many regions.

We'll have to second this one. Finance Helper is a great app, still being updated and the sync across every Windows device is just peachy. Everybody's preaching Mint.com but there is no way, no how, no chance that a third party is going to get my banking and financial information.

LCW

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Mint.com

I've been using it for years. The best thing is that you don't have to add any of the transactions. It does it all by itself when you link your bank's info. You can also add cash transactions too. It has bank-level encryption as well. You can make budgets for different categories. Check em out.

Check out "Mint" for Windows Phone Mint | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

boy I'm a glad to see that Mint is an available app for Windows Phone... I have an Icon incoming, and I've been an Apple/Iphone guy for years and Mint is one of my most used and favorite apps... I was worried it wasn't on WP, but SO glad to see it is!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett