WP store problems

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with the store right now? I'm out of country right now so cellular services are turned off and I'm only on WiFi. I haven't had much trouble with it till last night when Skype and Facebook beta stopped working. I tried deleting Skype and reinstalling it but the store says "The Microsoft account service is unavailable. Please try again later." I've tried soft resets, checked my Microsoft account and it correct, I see there is an update for Facebook beta but can't update that either. Most other apps that use data seem to work, instagram, USA today, bing weather. I'll tell you though this phone doesn't like being on WiFi only, it can't keep the time or date and everything runs slower than my home WiFi. Any suggestions?

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
When I log in on the web site it finds my phone and its listed. The date and time is all screwed up, I'm not in the same time zone as home and when I turn my phone on it goes to a random date and time, when I set it to the correct local time I can't load any emails because it says the time was recently update and to try and connect again, but it doesn't. All accounts are screwed up, Gmail, Microsoft, Facebook, twitter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs