Any app that uses MyFitnessPal's database?

AliNSiddiqui

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I was going to switch to WP and as I was going through the windows phone store, I realized that MyFitnessPal is broken on WP, so I was wondering if there is any other app that also uses MyfitnessPal's database?

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I was going to switch to WP and as I was going through the windows phone store, I realized that MyFitnessPal is broken on WP, so I was wondering if there is any other app that also uses MyfitnessPal's database?
it works most of the time for me, I've had to reinstall it about 4 times,this year two were after they updated the app on my iPod

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
My biggest problem is scanning barcodes with the 1020 because it is so bad at macro without going back and using zoom, the only app I can reliably get a barcode with is the Visual Search under the WP search button.

Also their website still works on the phone too.

AliNSiddiqui

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My biggest problem is scanning barcodes with the 1020 because it is so bad at macro without going back and using zoom, the only app I can reliably get a barcode with is the Visual Search under the WP search button.

Also their website still works on the phone too.

Hmm... Yeah, I guess the site will have to do.

Thanks ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa