What is a good App for recipes?

dmusicant

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty much a newbie with my first smartphone, a Nokia Lumia 520 I've had maybe 6 weeks.

I have many recipes, kitchen stuff, mostly not downloaded, my own personal recipes that I've found or developed over a long period of time. I have a lot of them in digital format, some on paper still. I'd like to be able to access them from my Nokia.

What app would be best for this? I have downloaded Evernote and created an account but have no idea if this would really work or work best. Crucial, I think, is being able to create entries from a PC with a hardware keyboard (I type 10x better that way), and being able to copy/paste into the the Nokia data (presumably from a PC based representation of the data), from my PC. My PCs are Windows 7 and XP. Thanks for ideas.

dmusicant

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. I just downloaded Bing Food and Drink to my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows 8 phone. Do you know if I can install the Windows version to a Windows 7 or Windows XP PC?

dmusicant

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
So, to get data into it I need to do data entry on the phone itself or else a Windows 8 or 8.1 PC? I may have to use Evernote then, or some other app. Thanks.

PS I guess what I could do, since I have a lot of these already input on my PC is take a photo of my monitor with the phone and store that in the app. Their webpage mentions that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes