Office hub onedrive refreshing view

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have a problem with my Office. As soon as I want to load data of onedrive via the office hub it gets into a folder that has not been in Onedrive for half a year.
It was a 13GB folder that was "moved" to have one less subfolder to click. basically the subfolder was moved into its parent. The view though still shows that folder and it refreshes for hours without doing anything. Even the subfolders in this subfolder seem to be still "there" even though it is not possible since they moved.
tryong to open files of course ends up in a can't display error

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you have an error that occured during the "interface" with the app. No idea why, I ain't that smart. Is there a reason you did not just delete these subfolders?

My suggestion is going to OneDrive on your computer and seperating things there. Organize your folders/items to where you want them, then delete as many of these sub-folders as you can. You may have to outright delete the OneDrive app and reinstall it if it continues to show errors or the incorrect folders even after resynching.

Let me know how things go.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
The thing is - everywhere it is alright. It was a Folder "Data" in the Folder Private on the Onedrive Root. In Data there was documents pictures etc. I just moved them on level up and they are under "private" now.
The Office Hub is the only place though where it is not shown in Private but private still links into My Data.
Onedrive app can display it without problem. Wish there would be ".cab" files for fixits like on Onedrive in Windows 8 that fixed a sync bug on the weekend for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99