WhatsApp not in app list in 'Notifications+Action Center' ..!

Abhinav Moghe

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey there!

Recently discovered that I am not getting notifications for my WhatsApp. Tried hard to fix it. Then I found that there is no WhatsApp in app list shown in 'Notifications+Action Center'. My mind says this is the reason behind all this. So, my question is, Is there a possible way to get it back ?? .. Because of this, I have to start my WhatsApp every time to see my received WhatsApp messages. Suggest me if anything else is the causing factor.

So far, i have tried following:
? Checked for permissions in battery saver(Allowed).
? Uninstalled it. Then installed it again.
? Hard Reset.

Update: Today I noticed that it has started to appear in app list in Notifications+Action Center. But, still I am not getting my notifications properly.

Last edited:

aniket0303

Banned
Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
You have receive a notification first after that whatsapp will be added in notification centre

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

aniket0303

Banned
Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I also had the same issue bro last night cause i reinstalled it cause i was not receiving any notification but aftr that it was not there in notification centre. Il tell you what i did. I switched off wifi and my data for almost 10-15 mins after that is rebooted my phone then switched on my data after few seconds i got whatsapp notification and it was added to the notification bar too, try if this works

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

Abhinav Moghe

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
As per your saying, I did exactly what you said. It only works for just that moment when you get connected. After that no new notifications anymore. Again facing the same problem.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
It might be a problem with the app not your phone. Since yesterday i dont get the notifications from Whatsapp, i have to manually open it. This morning it seems to be ok.

Abhinav Moghe

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
At first it was installed on phone. After the issue, I moved it to SD Card and still it is in SD Card. Though, I will follow your sayings and will let you know very soon.

Robert DN

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, just since this afternoon my lumia 925 does not receive any notifications anymore. I have to open whatsapp to see if I received any messages. Is anyone else facig this problem since today?

spotpradeep

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately I lost it after soft reset. I could see WhatsApp under notification+actions before soft reset. I lost all the 3rd part app after reset. Any resolution to bring it back without reset?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb