WP Benefit - No Sponsored Posts on Facebook or Twitter

PanWorks

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I appreciate that the official WP apps for Facebook and Twitter don't place sponsored posts in my feed. I can only assume that this is a limited arrangement between MS and these companies, but I'm surprised this doesn't get mentioned more often. Since Microsoft already argues that WP is a "More Personal" phone, they should push the fact that the WP Facebook and Twitter apps are also "More Personal" and do not include unwanted advertisements.

(Of course, I might just be lucky. Does anyone see sponsored posts in their WP Facebook or Twitter feeds?)

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I appreciate that the official WP apps for Facebook and Twitter don't place sponsored posts in my feed. I can only assume that this is a limited arrangement between MS and these companies, but I'm surprised this doesn't get mentioned more often. Since Microsoft already argues that WP is a "More Personal" phone, they should push the fact that the WP Facebook and Twitter apps are also "More Personal" and do not include unwanted advertisements.

(Of course, I might just be lucky. Does anyone see sponsored posts in their WP Facebook or Twitter feeds?)

I agree. Don't know about Twitter, but yeah FB has no sponsored posts for me!!! That would be a great selling point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs