Best forum app for WP 8.x?

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
What are the best apps for using forums in WP 8.x?

I tried Tapatalk after seeing it's tagline everywhere. It's probably good, I haven't used much, but what I first noticed is that you can't use it with just any forum. It has to be enabled by the admin.

So I was wondering if there's a similar app but that allows you to do the same with any forum, with no restriction. I noticed there's a bunch of apps, I just read about one which is called Foroplex I think. I want one that is full featured and also secure.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What are the best apps for using forums in WP 8.x?

I tried Tapatalk after seeing it's tagline everywhere. It's probably good, I haven't used much, but what I first noticed is that you can't use it with just any forum. It has to be enabled by the admin.

So I was wondering if there's a similar app but that allows you to do the same with any forum, with no restriction. I noticed there's a bunch of apps, I just read about one which is called Foroplex I think. I want one that is full featured and also secure.

Foroplex no longer exists. It was bought out by Tapatalk, and what Foroplex started became Tapatalk for Windows Phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss