@jankoum
@facebook

@wa_status

@joelbelfiore

FACEBOOK:

WHATSAPP, WINDOWS PHONE, MICROSOFT

Email:

Support@whatsapp.com

For this Saturday! We might wanna do a massive customer complaint via Twitter, Facebook and Email WhatsApp directly because to me this is unacceptable.

Let's do this! If all the WPCentral can deliver the message i am sure we could deliver the message that WP customers can't be left behind like this, like crap....

Please MODS PREPARE SOMETHING! it's my idea and i think it can work. Lets think of all our bros and sis who might've paid for it and still had a massive disappointment.We have recieived nothing but nasty responses or automatic messages...

SSATURDAY!!!!WHY THEN and NOT NOW?

Well. we might want everyone to be aware of this massive campaign so by sat we should all cooperate.

Why should i care?

Whatsapp is the #1, messaging app and while it may mean NOTHING TO You it means a lot to millions of WP users and it also helps to stop the negative word of mouth WP is receiving, the sales will drop and that might mean less and less support for our loved platform.

People are not gonna make others to sswitch to Line or WeChat, what about Group Messaging at work or family members etc etc. It's an annoying situation. Some business give their phone number to contact them and check what they have on sale.

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
SATURDAY! WE STILL HAVE A FEW DAYS TO MAKE SURE ALL MEMBERS ARE AWARE OF THIS MASSIVE CAMPAIGN BY SATURDAY!!! LETS TWEET LIKE CRAZY AND MAKE SURE WE TELL THEM THE REAL DEAL!
#bringbackwhatsapp !!!!

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
If this was happening on Android I'm sure that Google would be throwing the kitchen sink at the problem. MS appear to be putting their feet up and ignoring us.

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the support guys?! I hope this could be featured on the many WP sites and the home page of wpc

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Android but I'll support you. Really like what WP has done so far, the apps issue hurts them so bad though. I fear that the WhatsApp issue will destroy their rep in Asia and Africa. #bringbackwhatsapp

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Android but I'll support you. Really like what WP has done so far, the apps issue hurts them so bad though. I fear that the WhatsApp issue will destroy their rep in Asia and Africa. #bringbackwhatsapp

The hashtag has already started on Twitter I see.

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I am 100% with you guys, this issue is like a slap to every Windows phone 📞 fan and user. If they can't fix it maybe they should open up and give us the APIs so me and my friends can start out own project on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb