Video downloading app

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Is there any app present which can download videos on the phone?? and I also could share that video..Youtube HD can download videos but the videos stays in the app not in the phone..

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
If you have windows phone 8.1 , you can download files from internet explorer 11 mobile. Downloading youtube is illegal. Metrotube and other youtube clients does not download the video instead it cache the video for later playback (which you can not export to memory card /phone memory ).

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
If you have windows phone 8.1 , you can download files from internet explorer 11 mobile. Downloading youtube is illegal. Metrotube and other youtube clients does not download the video instead it cache the video for later playback (which you can not export to memory card /phone memory ).
I have WP8.1..can you tell me how to download video from IE 11???

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
If you want to download YouTube video, use uc browser. Open YouTube video, wait a second, you'll see a blue icon in the bottom left corner. Tap on it, download video, go to download(in uc browser) tap and hold on downloaded video, and choose export to SD card, and videos will be in your uc download folder on SD card. That's it.;)

Sheerapthi nath

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If u download videos use any apps in w8,the memory will be tied up with the app frm which you cant transfer to sd card...wait for 8.1 regarding this issue
If u want to download youtube videos,i recommend youtube downloader...

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
If u download videos use any apps in w8,the memory will be tied up with the app frm which you cant transfer to sd card...wait for 8.1 regarding this issue
If u want to download youtube videos,i recommend youtube downloader...
Does youtube downloader download videos on the phone??

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720