Device Hub update

mdram

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else lose the weather and calendar app after the device hub update? It's the app that you could open when NFC tapping the DT-910. Now it's no where on my list of apps to open. At least night stand clock works.

Would have been nice as well if they had done this like webOS exhibition mode, where it just opened automatically when you placed the device on the charger. Instead you have to unlock the device and tap.

redmisfitx

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, this is gone for some reason. Now my DT-901 is pretty much useless. I might as well have stayed with my old standard charging plate.

crossfire81

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I contacted Nokia to let them know that this feature is no longer working on the dt-910. I also used Microsoft's chat for windows phone to let them know what they "accidentally" removed when they updated the device hub app. Maybe if enough people let them know they will bring it back.

mdram

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I contacted Nokia to let them know that this feature is no longer working on the dt-910. I also used Microsoft's chat for windows phone to let them know what they "accidentally" removed when they updated the device hub app. Maybe if enough people let them know they will bring it back.

Thanks. I'll contact them as well. I liked that app when my phone was charging at my desk during the day.

eepyaich

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Since Glance appeared, I'd got used to not bothering with an app while my phone was on the DT-910 charger. However, with a "glace-less" 930 on its way this week, I was thinking I'd need to go back to the "Weather and Calendar" app instead, only to find its disappeared!

Anyone have any recommendations for other good apps to use on the DT stand?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss