Alternative Music/Podcast Player?

Kaffeebohnson

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
This is a very specific complaint, but the Music + Video App has such an awful Tile Icon (Ugly Headphones switching with the Xbox Logo??) and the App itself has a depressing grey gradient as a background, that frankly looks to me like somethings broken and didn't load right..?

I am wondering if there is a passable Alternative available. I am looking for an App that can play both my MP3s and my Podcasts (No need for a store), has a simple Tile Icon (a note for example), and a plain black background. You know, like it was once upon a time on my Lumia 800.

I am using my phone only for navigation, whatsapp and as a music/podcast player. I chose the WP platform solely because it has the most aesthetic design of all Operation systems to me. But now that the Music App got so ugly, I am really peeved. :D

DSC_3973.JPG

Kaffeebohnson

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Am I going crazy?

I swear there was another Nokia Music Player App on my phone, other that the Mixradio app. The mixradio app has the funny smiley/reverse headphones icon, and the other app had a simple note as an icon... but I can't find it on my phone or in the shop!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs