Xbox Music failed to open after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
After Xbox music latest update. it was failed to open microsoft please correct this issue immediately.Many users were facing this problem

It has to first connect to internet, that is what is causing it to fail if the internet is poor.
I think MS must separate the internet radio and music. Some of us don't stream or use this radio attached to xbox music, we just want to play our local saved music without connecting to internet. Sometimes I have to wait for more than a minute whole for xbox music to open my saved album, it's annoying for sure.

Narasimha Swamy

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
It has to first connect to internet, that is what is causing it to fail if the internet is poor.
I think MS must separate the internet radio and music. Some of us don't stream or use this radio attached to xbox music, we just want to play our local saved music without connecting to internet. Sometimes I have to wait for more than a minute whole for xbox music to open my saved album, it's annoying for sure.

No I couldn't able to see the offline music which is present in my phone. Im using nokia lumia 720 8.1 developer preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786