For those, who are facing Truecaller crashes from a long time...

ruchirarya

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, this is just a simple advice for those who are frustrated with crashes of "Truecaller" app..

You just need to uninstall the all completely, and afterwards reinstall it again. The issue will be solved.

Don't directly update the app. First, uninstall it and then reinstall it back...

Good luck guys... :)

TobiasTruecaller

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
My name is Tobias and I am the project manager for True Software Scandinavia AB. We are the developer of Truecaller. We are aware of the crashes that were present in our Windows Phone app from version 4.0.13. We have remedied all issues associated that version with our release of 4.0.19. Our recent Window Phone store ratings reflect this also. You only need to update. Uninstalling and re-installing the app is not required.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
My name is Tobias and I am the project manager for True Software Scandinavia AB. We are the developer of Truecaller. We are aware of the crashes that were present in our Windows Phone app from version 4.0.13. We have remedied all issues associated that version with our release of 4.0.19. Our recent Window Phone store ratings reflect this also. You only need to update. Uninstalling and re-installing the app is not required.

Welcome to WPCentral ! :smile:

riteshpande

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

My issue with truecaller is as soon as i open the app hangs and I'm not able to search for any number

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077