Windows Phone App Music Sync Problem

djrams80

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I'm can't sync my music with my 1520 anymore. The Windows Phone App says it can't find my music files. They're in the same place they always been.

Any ideas?

WPA Music Sync.png

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried uninstalling the Windows Phone App from your PC, rebooting the PC, and then reinstalling the Windows Phone app? That might help.

MTL32

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Any news on this? I got the same error message from my win7 pc app... If I try to manually delete songs from the music folder in sd card from my pc, it won't work... It says the device is unaccessible or something. And if I try from xbox music app, then all hell breaks loose and I have to delete songs about 23 times and I only managed to delete songs A to U...

djrams80

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I have tried and tried and I just can't figure this out. The software sees the other two libraries(video and photo), but just can't see my music folder, for some unknown reason. This worked fine for a very long time and I haven't moved my music folder, previous to this problem.

It sucks that someone else has to deal with this, but it's also nice to know it's just not me.

Last edited:

djrams80

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Soooo, tonight I come home, plug in my phone and all of a sudden, the app recognizes my music. I didn't do anything. Strange.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster