Why can't I download Bing Translator onto my Nokia Lumia 625?

Conor Mayling

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I have trouble with downloading Bing Translator again, after the recent update for it, upset mine. I am using the Lumia Cyan and Windows Phone 8.1, since the Lumia 625 was one of the first Windows Phone to gain this. When I got the new OS update, I did not experience any issues with Bing Translator. However, when the the new update for the app arrived, for the support of the Chinese language, I experienced issues of opening the app. A message appeared stating that there is some trouble with the app. It said to try fix the issue, I should buy it, but of course, the app is free, so that did not work, and then the additional re-installation. I however did reinstall it a multiple times, along with reboots of the device, and continuous turning the WiFi on and off. I had no success with fixing the issue, until the point when i could not download it from the store again. Now, I am not able to download it, it keeps on saying that it is pending, and it may show some of the progression bar done, but it has been like that for two days. It is not a large sized app, around 18MB.

If anyone else has the same issue, please help me out, and please do ask me any questions about the issue. I'm in need of this app, because I will be going to France this Saturday for 2 weeks, and it would be extremely handy to have this app with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05