Music app with landscape support?

inferno434

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone discovered a well featured, decent music player app (e.g. OneMusic or ModernMusic, and the like) with landscape view support?

I use my phone in landscape view when in my car. Tired of craning my neck sideways to select/skip/scrobble tracks and podcasts.

My money to the developer who does this...

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone discovered a well featured, decent music player app (e.g. OneMusic or ModernMusic, and the like) with landscape view support?

I use my phone in landscape view when in my car. Tired of craning my neck sideways to select/skip/scrobble tracks and podcasts.

My money to the developer who does this...

Haven't heard of any but its a good idea though!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the SimPlay suggestion, that's basically exactly what I want: large buttons in landscape, quick switch between landscape and portrait, a 'shuffle all' button on the start page.

The only drawbacks so far: it shows 'loading' on the songs page for like 10 seconds each time the page is shown after a fresh app launch, it's not been updated in seven months, and it doesn't allow scrubbing. I've bought it, but if anyone has other suggestions for landscape music players I'd like to take a look.

Marcelo Velazquez

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you can try out Car Dash < http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=5c8c34e1-34c4-4e3e-87b5-bbb7d4a8c652>.
Not a music player only, but works perfectly in landscape mode

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs