How to view Whatsapp messages on PC?

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible / how to view my whatsapp messages on my pc?
I tried to use a couple of tools that work for Android and ios but they don't work
I can copy the files from phone to pc but the tools can't read them correctly, I guess WP saves the data differently.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like to be able to easily copy all of a message thread, going back several months to find something is not so easy and copying and pasting everything into onenote is not very efficient.
Whatsapp has an email chat history but it only enables to send a limited number of messages not the total history.

Lot's of people like this function as shown by the tools for Android and iOS so surprising no one has asked for it on WP.

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
There seems no solution of it right now. I don't use WhatsApp that much. I pretty much rely on Messenger.
I hope if some expert can shed some light on this.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I would like to be able to easily copy all of a message thread, going back several months to find something is not so easy ...
so surprising no one has asked for it on WP.
I've been wanting that option since last year. I had to do hard reset once back in February. And lost alot of very important msgs. I did scroll to March once :) took me almost one hour. I chat with that person every single day for couple hours. As you mentioned email is not an option, it will 'include' only few days.
Hope WA brings that option in next update (whenever it comes)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999