Anybody having problems with Whatsapp today???

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Tried to open the app today and it wouldn't open. So I restarted and soft-resetted my phone and still wouldn't open. I then decided to uninstall it and to my surprise, I CANNOT UNINSTALL IT EITHER!

When I hold the Whatsapp icon until the menu comes out and click on "uninstall", It doesn't do anything!!! The app stays on my phone but I can't open it or uninstall it! Tried soft-resetting and restarting the phone again to no avail...

Is there anyway to remote-uninstall apps on the phone because I really don't want to hard reset it!!!!

CarR9

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem during 3 hours...!!! It's embarrasing!!!

P.D: Problem solved, reinstalling app through the windows phone web... I have my Lumia synchronize with my Nokia account, I have to activate the location in my L920 and the first option in "Find my phone" settings. After, I can reinstall the app using the market of the windows phone web using my pc, if the store gives you an error (WP8 Error 8103010d), uninstall whatsapp without cancel the existing download.

Sorry for my english, I've a little forgotten.

Last edited:

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Tried to reinstall from the web and my PC and nothing...

and Like I said in my post, I can't uninstall either so.....

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
No issues but BBM takes a while at times to open up and I do mean a while. Hopefully the next update will fix that as we all know that these devs are trying to optimize these msg apps to suit the WP8.1 OS.

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Could you please elaborate this? "FILES" is an app to search for files on your phone... How does it uninstall apps???

My problem is that Whatsapp is frozen in my phone! Won't uninstall and won't open....

Unbelievable but true ....

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I tried what you're saying but I cannot do this. The app "files" is for files on the phone.... I can delete files but I can't delete apps!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss