Any Suunto Ambit3 owners here?

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

I purchased a Suunto Ambit 3 peak watch a few weeks ago. they have this app, that's only available for iOS... the Android one is said to come in march 2015.

Today i sent a mail, when can we expect a WP version, and they said that they have no plans for it...

is there any other user here on this forum, that uses an Ambit?
we could send some more emails to ther support inbox or something to make them change their mind!

Who's with me?

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
maybe now with universal app? they could make an app for windows 8.0+ that would sync the progress, and also work with phone :) that would be as awesome as possible!

rishm

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I recieved Ambit 3 Peak as gift today and I have a few days to return it. Do you think the watch & heart rate monitor is usable without the App for Windows Phone 10?
(I have 950XL)

Andrew Elliott

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
absolutely its a great HRM, its just a shame you cant use any of the smartwatch features on a windows phone. although its reliability.etc on other platforms is shocking so not really the end of the world. and their new Spartan range is shocking. the ambit is far superior.

HdHunter

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any Suunto Ambit3 owners here? Yep, a newbie

I purchased a Suunto Ambit 3 Vertical a few weeks ago. Tech support says they're working on a solution for Windows Phone. They say it should be coming soon, as long as they can get it in the store.

Let me know if anyone else hears something similar. Also they say other changes are coming the their site. They 've been listening to user suggestions. I sure hope so.

Lumia 950 XL

Hey!

I purchased a Suunto Ambit 3 peak watch a few weeks ago. they have this app, that's only available for iOS... the Android one is said to come in march 2015.

Today i sent a mail, when can we expect a WP version, and they said that they have no plans for it...

is there any other user here on this forum, that uses an Ambit?
we could send some more emails to ther support inbox or something to make them change their mind!

Who's with me?

HdHunter

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
FYI - This is a quick update related to my last post. After speaking with a couple of other Suunto tech support professionals, I was told that no support is in the works for Windows Phone. Hopefully, at some point, we'll still get an app. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99