Appy weather

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I love this app but cant justify paying $4 for a weather app.Does anyone know any cheaper weather apps that will run on your lockscreen?

I've got Appy Weather and I agree it's one of the best and well-made weather apps in the store.

I've got other apps as well and they're pretty decent and functional. These are my "top weather apps", you could check them out (I couldn't post hyperlinks since the store doesn't seem to be loading from my side): Prognoza, Weather-To-Go, Amazing Weather HD, Forecast, Weathr*, Umbrella, MSN Weather. Only Umbrella and MSN Weather are free, but you might catch some of these apps being offered for free for a limited time once in a while.

*- Weathr by CB Studios.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Also try Blue Skies and Atmosphere. Atmosphere is my favourite and since its a universal app and cost just $1. Solid VFM.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... Appy Weather..
Well it is rather inordinately priced
But if it had a good working live radar id drop 4$ right at this moment for it
Beautiful app, but till then.. NAH

I suggest you try Vieather or Weather Flow. Both use Accuweather Data if I recall correctly, so it will be extremely accurate, especially in the USA, plus they have transparent tiles but neither have radar sadly.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
My tops:
Appy Weather
Prognoza
Weather hound (best lockscreen support)
4Castr
All are paid ones. If I forgot something, I'll edit coment.
Blue Skies and Viaether are best free ones for me.
Atmosphere is by far the worst one FOR ME. Very laggy, bad looking, tough, looks is personal thing. 😊

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
My tops:
Appy Weather
Prognoza
Weather hound (best lockscreen support)
4Castr
All are paid ones. If I forgot something, I'll edit coment.
Blue Skies and Viaether are best free ones for me.
Atmosphere is by far the worst one FOR ME. Very laggy, bad looking, tough, looks is personal thing. ��

Agreed on the paid ones, but you may want to add Weather-To-Go. Agreed on Atmosphere Weather, too.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Guys, Appy weather is on red stripe deals! For those who found it too expensive, it might be the right time to go shopping! :)
Appy Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I just bought it. I saw the app in the store and got the trial. When I looked it over I decided I would come here to post in the Apps that need more attention thread. I did a search and found this one. This dev deserves recognition for this app. It is very well done and did a great job on the design elements. I got weather to go as well but there are no limits to a well designed app on my 1520. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb