Does Rudy's TVShow app have cloud backup ?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
The free app says that back up data on the cloud is not supported. But in the paid version, no where is it mentioned back up data on the cloud is supported. Has anyone used the paid app and found this feature ?

JoachimMorch

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Where you can see when series are going live, theres 3 icons at the bottom, click the one in the middle. Slide 1 time to the right, and theres a "save bacup on skydrive".

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Where you can see when series are going live, theres 3 icons at the bottom, click the one in the middle. Slide 1 time to the right, and theres a "save bacup on skydrive".
Thanks a million buddy. I had formatted my phone several times and on all occasions I had to re enter all the data as I didn't have it backed up. Now im happy to have my data backed up onto the cloud. :smile:

NirLavi

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
You should take a look at PushTV (in the WP Store)
Got a bunch of nice features including OneDrive backup and is completely free with no ads.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You should take a look at PushTV (in the WP Store)

Got a bunch of nice features including OneDrive backup and is completely free with no ads.

Hey, downloaded PushTV. Its light and pretty fast. Also I love that swipe feature.
The features are way less though. Also I don't like background of the app. Could you please provide an option to remove it?
I hope you will update your app with a lot more features.

Thanks.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I love TVShow, PushTV doesn't compare, and I couldn't figure out how to mark all episodes seen, didn't want to go through all the episodes and swipe them.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I love TVShow, PushTV doesn't compare, and I couldn't figure out how to mark all episodes seen, didn't want to go through all the episodes and swipe them.

Yeah! PushTV is very light regarding features. Just swipe on last episode you saw and it will mark all episodes seen.

JonathanANTOINE

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

TVShow is unfortunaly no more available on the Store. I am a french developer and I would like to share an app I have made with you: TV Show Tracker.

There is a feature which let you import your TVShow backup in it :)

All you data is synched to the Trakt.tv cloud and there is a PC version of the app !

What do you think of it ?

Best regards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans