Monetal update error c101a7d1

Kendrick Garner

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello!
I am using Monetal about two years to track my finance. Last update 9.8.3 gives me an error c101a7d1. I have read that reinstall can help, and now after deleting it gives me 80004005 error when I trying to install again. I have contacted with developer, he told me he has the same problem. Reboot doesn't help. Does Microsoft know that there is a huge bug in Marketplace? Is there another way to get it works? I was reading that problem shows after myAppFree promo, but I bought Monetal about a year ago. Thank you.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to WC,
We know that there are some problems with the store because of feedback. But we are a fan based website and not Microsoft so we can not do anything about this.

But what you could try is to
Go to The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States) on your PC
Login with your credentials you use on your phone
Go to app & games
Go to purchase history
There go to the app and tap reinstall

To let this work you have to enable push notifications.
On your phone
Go to Find my phone
Enable "Always use push notifications .............

HannesB

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I am having exactly the sampe issue with my app Week View. :(
What's really anoying: MS support says that it's the developers fault because the "developere removed the license".
WTF - why should anyone do this?
As far as I know this is not even possible and of course I did not do anything like that.

Thanks for pointing me at the WPDef Feedback - I votet for it too.

Let's hope, MS fixes this as soon as possible since alsthough there is nothing I can do about this problem my app still gets bad ratings at the moment and I don't event want to talk about the many emails I get from angry users and I have to explain a problem that has nothing to do with my app.

best regards,
Hannes

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos