What's the best free and legal music downloader?

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm really wanting music on my phone besides using MUSIC+ sometimes any? And what do you use that's really really good... Like a free version of Xbox music?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Audiotica. It's free but has ads. You can remove ads using IAP.

Is it able to export music out of the app yet? I wasn't able to when I first used the app like 2-3 months ago.

---------------------

I just use a YouTube converter and manually edit the music tags and art or use windows media player for that if possible, then sync to phone.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I use Music downloader pro and it downloads the music to your phone and not stored in the app. So in case of a hard reset, not sure if the music stays on there, you can get them back from your PC if you sync it. I have another music app but the music is stored through the app and has a broader range of music you're looking for. For the first one I mentioned, its really specific and may not bring up the songs you're looking for.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is it able to export music out of the app yet? I wasn't able to when I first used the app like 2-3 months ago.

---------------------

I just use a YouTube converter and manually edit the music tags and art or use windows media player for that if possible, then sync to phone.

Yes. It can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss