How is myfitnesspal on windows phone?

jeffydude05

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
This is probably one of my most important apps, that I use everyday. I'm thinking about getting a 930 and coming back to Windows phone. I know under armour bought them a few weeks ago, do you think they will continue to support Windows??

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Who knows, but it is working for me now. I'm using it to track the fact that I ate 700 more calories yesterday than my goal.

Really makes food taste less good, when you're actively thinking about that.

jeffydude05

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Who knows, but it is working for me now. I'm using it to track the fact that I ate 700 more calories yesterday than my goal.

Really makes food taste less good, when you're actively thinking about that.

Haha, well you need to increase your goals! The only time it sucks is when you want coldstone or pizza and see how terrible it is haha. Thanks for the reply.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
It's great for me. I sync it with the MSFT Health app and my Band. Scanning food is quick and easy and been pretty stable since the last update. From time to time there is sync issues however. There is also Cortana support. The one thing I wish they would add is a sync for step counting with Health and the Band

pwrof3

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Not as good as the iOS version, but still adequate. You can scan barcodes, save meals, create recipes, etc.
I always find it useful to see how terrible all the food is I eat 😁

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used it on any other platform, but it works OK on WP now. Used to crash when barcode scanning, but that works great now. I wish the autocomplete was a little smarter, but other than that I have no complaints.

aerowave

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Was working fine up until yesterday, now I just get "Cannot connect to myfitnesspal. Try again later" Account works fine on wife's iphone and on the web :(

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I really like it, however it stopped working for me - I sent them an email.

Works fine from my desktop...

If it keeps working - I would say it is a great app!

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I was never a fan. The best gym program in my opinion is GymAce and the best calorie tracking program is livescape. Livescape database is wicked. I can find stuff from anywhere, even costco.

GymAce is for bodybuilding though. It's not for amateurs but people who want to track their custom workouts.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
The folks at MyFitnessPal fix my issue in about 3 days! I was really surprised! I thought it would remain broken forever. I am was quite impressed!

I really like it, however it stopped working for me - I sent them an email.

Works fine from my desktop...

If it keeps working - I would say it is a great app!

pwrof3

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
The last month has been really bad for this app. It crashes daily while I try log food. I've stopped using it every day and am looking for an alternative.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you use the latest version? On my Icon at least I have no issues at all anymore. Been using it fine for the last few months.

I also use it on my Android phone now, and yikes, what a difference in features. LOL. The good thing is that there are no ads in the WP, I guess there aren't enough users for them to bother updating the app with ads...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077