Is there an app for sound editing?

mildor

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I like so much play with songs in my 3DS with 3DS Sound... I can can change the pitch and the speed :p

CI_3DS_PreinstalledSoftware_Sound_03_sound-recording-02_ES_CMM_big.png

There's an app for that in WP?

I haven't found any

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Looks interesting... but it costs, I just want a little and very simple playing app like the one for 3DS... wave master looks like an advanced editor... which is great, but not whay I'm looking for... maybe in the future...
Yea that's what I said in the first post....free alternatives are missing...things might get better win 10 bringing universal set of apps

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
This app costs $1.99! It is almost nothing. I don't understand the attitude that expects other people should do work and give it to you for free. I use several software that cost $1,000.00 per year per seat. Now, that is too much, I think, but $2.00 one time is a bargain if it is something you want. I suppose if it was $ 0.50 some people would still be beggers wanting an app be given to them for free.

Maybe if developers made more money on Windows Phone, there would be more apps?
I always make a point to do my fair share and to pay my own way, whenever I can.

Just my thoughts. Given to you for free.

Best Wishes

Last edited:

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
This app costs $1.99! It is almost nothing. I don't understand the attitude that expects other people should do work and give it to you for free. I use several software that cost $1,000.00 per year per seat. Now, that is too much, I think, but $2.00 one time is a bargain if it is something you want. I suppose if it was $ 0.50 some people would still be beggers wanting an app be given to them for free.

I always make a point to do my fair share and to pay my own way, whenever I can.

Best Wishes
Yea...quite true, hard work are done by developers and they deserve something in return, in this case its app revenue...! Its not quite right to expect those type of apps to be free but I think we should also take into consideration that currency is not the same everywhere, if you are living in US 1.99 dollars costs less than a coffee, but suppose I am from India, 1 dollar = 63 INR in indian currency so...not that cheap for students or folks with less income...! however I also support app developers by purchasing their apps instead of demanding it to be free, It the only way to attract more developers to join the platform and collectively all will be benifited !

Orlok1138

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Looks interesting... but it costs, I just want a little and very simple playing app like the one for 3DS... wave master looks like an advanced editor... which is great, but not whay I'm looking for... maybe in the future...

Wave Master is worth EVERY penny

mildor

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Best Wishes

Maybe because you can find this very simple apps for free on ios and android... why would I pay 2 USD for playing 15minutes with funny effects on my songs? In that case I can go to turn on my 3DS and do it... I'm not against paid apps, I buy games and good apps, but i'm not paying for a simple 10 minutes app

Wave Master is worth EVERY penny

I pretty sure it does, but the problem is I don't want/need a big sound editing app... I just want to play a little with pitch in my songs, that's all, and I'm not paying for that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster