What do you think about the Facebook app for Windows Phone?

Akhil rockstar

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I think it's trashy. It is dead slow, lacks FB apps support (which can bring support for many apps not available for wp right now), you cannot see replies or reply to a comment, you cannot change your profile photo (can be done from the people app though) and neither your cover picture. I think Microsoft should force Facebook to develop the app further as we cant blame Microsoft because supporting Facebook isn't their job.

Petar Liovic

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
When I click on some facebook link in app it open in browser . I hate this. This is not only problem with facebook. Links dont open in there official apps, always open in IE .i hate wp for this

Akhil rockstar

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah! There isn't proper integration of the Facebook app with other apps. You have to login again to connect FB account with apps. It should be done automatically like it does in Android.

richard_rsp

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its pretty horrible. The not being able to change my cover photo is just ridiculous. I just came back to WP because I miss the OS, but app quality (such as FB) is quickly reminding me why I left.

ermeru

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
*ignore button not available
*search part is disgusting
*UI like *hit
*Link opening in web(why?)
#but app is very fast

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members