What is The Best Music player on The Market ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My two cents:

Music Hub Tile (if you liked feel of the old WP8 hub - used to be what I used)
ModernMusic (the one I use personally)
zbox

Koen C

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
In my opinion there isn't a good music player on Windows Phone because of the lacking of gapless playback and the fact that a lot of album cover art doesn't sync with the music files. I use Spotify Premium which doesn't have those problems but not all my favorite music is available on Spotify.

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
In my opinion there isn't a good music player on Windows Phone because of the lacking of gapless playback and the fact that a lot of album cover art doesn't sync with the music files. I use Spotify Premium which doesn't have those problems but not all my favorite music is available on Spotify.

Yeah !! I started this thread hoping to find a good one but I just ended up deleating all of them and reusing the Xbox Music app wich sucks .hope if anyone found a good app that he post it here !!

Mac211

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I installed audiotica after finding this post but as much as it looks nice I just had to uninstall it because it has some bugs like crashes and it puts the wrong artists in the wrong folder.

I went with Music Locker and that one works well, it takes quite awhile to scan ur music but it works smooth with the option to import playlists.

If the author fixes audiotica then I may give that app another go because it does have potential to be good.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
I'm looking for a music player app that not only did it let you scrobble to Last.FM but it also let you customize the scrobbling source client to four pre-defined client names (you know, the field that shows in your Last.FM profile as "Scrobbling from (client name goes here)" under Recently Listened Tracks.I know there's plenty of Last.FM-enabled music players in the store (I'm using Zbox personally) but I am looking for this app in specific. Any help will be hugely appreciate it!

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
yeah i found this one and it is awesome !!! n7player is the name of the app... it has the most beatiful designe for a music app in my oppinion ! and it reallz looks like a windowsphone thought app ! i really encourage to install it .. nad hey ! it is universal !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett