1) is there google map on windows phone apps store

2) is there google plus or google chrome on windows phone apps store
    04-20-2015 07:26 PM
  2. xandros9 said: Best Answer

1) Not officially. Doesn't sound good, but some third-party apps are quite good.

2) No, lucky for you. (Google kinda hates us so...)
    1) Not officially. Doesn't sound good, but some third-party apps are quite good.

2) No, lucky for you. (Google kinda hates us so...)
    wpn00b and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-20-2015 07:28 PM
    No there are no official google apps in the marketplace but can find some rip off
    wpn00b likes this.
    04-20-2015 07:30 PM
    No there are no official google apps in the marketplace but can find some rip off
    i m the guy create this post, i forgot to log in just now ,
    i tell you how Microsoft can do , since mircosoft is still the most popular and accepted computer in the world , microsoft can BAN all google website and ban all google stuff on microsoft platform , google will lost billions of business instantly , since google money make from people click on their advertisement , nobody see google website, no money no popularity for google .
    04-21-2015 12:56 AM
    Here is Google search. Its officially from Google and it works really well.

Here

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...6-651a6c0c6518

It has great google maps on there too. Very good now.
    04-21-2015 01:06 AM
    i m the guy create this post, i forgot to log in just now ,
    i tell you how Microsoft can do , since mircosoft is still the most popular and accepted computer in the world , microsoft can BAN all google website and ban all google stuff on microsoft platform , google will lost billions of business instantly , since google money make from people click on their advertisement , nobody see google website, no money no popularity for google .
    This is a popular opinion but is not feasible. Microsoft would not be able to alienate that many users without attracting the afternoon of several international governments while turning the uninformed public against them rather quickly.

In other words they shouldn't stoop to Google's level because currently much of the world and those same governments like Google and hate Microsoft too much for Microsoft fighting fire with fire to be a true fair fight.
    Laura Knotek and xandros9 like this.
    04-21-2015 01:09 AM
    I don't really believe that there is any "hate" of Windows Phone by Google. If that were the case, then this app would not be in the Google Play Store.
    gfederline9 likes this.
    04-21-2015 01:10 AM
    I don't really believe that there is any "hate" of Windows Phone by Google. If that were the case, then this app would not be in the Google Play Store.

Ha ha ha great catch Laura I'm actually in floods of tears laughing at that one. Is google having problems with Android are they thinking of jumping ship lol
    04-21-2015 01:13 AM
    This is likely the first time I've ever disagreed with a post of yours Laura.

That app amounts to nothing more than a way for Google to host anti-Windows Phone marketing DIRECTLY to their own users, DIRECTLY from Microsoft and it's all Microsoft's own doing: "Updated September 25, 2013" "Installs 10,000-50,000"

Edit: Then again its not Google hating them, it's just Microsoft shooting themselves in the foot so maybe I still haven't disagreed with you yet LOL.
    Last edited by wpn00b; 04-21-2015 at 01:34 AM.
    xandros9 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-21-2015 01:19 AM
    The reason most people own a Windows phone is to get away from Google & its data mining apps.
    04-21-2015 01:38 AM
    is there an official windows central app on windows app store
    04-21-2015 02:06 AM
    Yes, it is here
    04-21-2015 02:12 AM

It doesn't have photo upload option on it though. If its just reading and posting text then its great but photo upload isn't there.
    04-22-2015 07:16 PM
    It doesn't have photo upload option on it though. If its just reading and posting text then its great but photo upload isn't there.
    Is there any app like google maps which u have google It's not looking good
    07-11-2017 02:29 PM