Alarm.com / Frontpoint App Update Geo-Fence-Live Tile Support

mcraine

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone using the Alarm.com app with Frontpoint Security? The app just got an update this past week enabling geo-fence notifications and live tile support. So far, none of the features seem to work. The live tile only updates when I make changes to the alarm status via my phone. When someone else arms or disarms the system, the live tile doesn't update. When I cross a geo-fence, it doesn't seem to be notifying Alarm.com/Frontpoint so none of the features tied to geo-fencing work. I've called support and they are looking into it. I was just curious if anyone else out there is using this app and have they tried the new features. I'm on a Nokia 930.

dashrendar

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I know this is almost a 1.5 year old post, but I recently got Frontpoint and I confirm that geofencing is not working for me. Live tile is dead too.

I set up two alarm reminder notifications for my wife's Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android) and my Lumia 950 with Anniversary Update. Geofencing works for her, but it does not for me.

Damn, when things like this happen it starts occurring to me that maybe I need to switch to the dark side.

Please let me know if you found a solution or a workaround to this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3