Facebook crashes

jce333

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
When I launch fb it attempts to stay on for a second then crashes. I've uninstalled then reinstalled but the problem continues. Any ideas?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Here are some of the things you may want to consider:

Is your Facebook app installed on an SD Card?

How much free space does your phone have (internal memory)?

Is your Internet connection stable? (In my experience, Facebook apps tends to fail to load when the Internet connection is unstable.)

Aleksandar Nikolov1

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Same issue here. I'm running the latest OS win 8.1 on a Nokia Lumia 930
I have lots of free memory (no SD card) and the godd*mn thing still crashes though I tried it on both different WiFi connections and 3g.
However I noticed that if you enter the app through a toast notification everything seems to be ok and the only problem is once you try to access your home page/news feed.
Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
When I launch fb it attempts to stay on for a second then crashes. I've uninstalled then reinstalled but the problem continues. Any ideas?
Uninstall the app then go to settings > backup > manage backup, select app backup and press the delete button. After that, go back to install facebook and it should run flawlessly.

bellyer

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Same exact thing is happening to me, just as described by Aleksandar. This used to happen to me almost on a quarterly basis on my Lumia 920. I switched over to a Lumia 1020 about 2 months ago and now this issue is happening again. Oddly, the issue used to happen to me on my 920 about a day before an app update for Facebook would be released. The app update always fixed the issue. Sadly, I haven't seen anything about an app update this time around. I will have to give colinkiama's instructions a shot.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I still get random post from yesterday,hours ago,two days ago.......no matter how many times I ate to recent post! And on user voice web site it has the most complaint. I'm over WP. Facebook on my fiance iphone is awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs