How can I uninstall any app from Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can I uninstall any app from WIndows 10?

The Program uninstall features hows only about 30 apps. And that other stupid useless piece of junk APP and Feature found under system is completely USELESS....
Why does it have 3 different search categories, but only used one of them to search for the programs.... I couldn't even type the name of the program in. I love the work you have done improving the brainfart that was windows 8 into windows 10, which I actually have very little to fault.... but this app design could have been done more operationally effective by an 8 year old.... and the worst thing of all.... not even funny in retrospective... I wanted to THROW my computer at the wall.... after the Uninstall app failed to achieve anything, except off me the core programs I use every day as options to uninstall, it then came up with a link... that said "try other options here". THis gave me hope,, possible a better search engine... it was hope.... BUT NO.... I was taken to a screen that had a list 02 20 different language language packs that had been installed in my machine and the only option I had to do with these was "manage them.... play around with some French language pack options and settings when all I wanted was some functionality.
ILL tell you what WAS funny.... I had downloaded 2 Cambodian language packs from the windows web site a few days earlier and one of them came with a trojan. I had to uninstall both of them. But the one one that came with a trojan could not be removed from my computer.... so here I was... directed stupidly to some language play class which just presented me with another example of a file that i wanted to uninstall, but could not.
Please - can you make the system very easy like it used to be... all the programs were listed, if we didnt want, we uninstalled it. Sure we had some registry garbage, but most people neither knew or cared.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: how can I uninstall any app from WIndows 10?

The Program uninstall features hows only about 30 apps. And that other stupid useless piece of junk APP and Feature found under system is completely USELESS....
Why does it have 3 different search categories, but only used one of them to search for the programs.... I couldn't even type the name of the program in. I love the work you have done improving the brainfart that was windows 8 into windows 10, which I actually have very little to fault.... but this app design could have been done more operationally effective by an 8 year old.... and the worst thing of all.... not even funny in retrospective... I wanted to THROW my computer at the wall.... after the Uninstall app failed to achieve anything, except off me the core programs I use every day as options to uninstall, it then came up with a link... that said "try other options here". THis gave me hope,, possible a better search engine... it was hope.... BUT NO.... I was taken to a screen that had a list 02 20 different language language packs that had been installed in my machine and the only option I had to do with these was "manage them.... play around with some French language pack options and settings when all I wanted was some functionality.
ILL tell you what WAS funny.... I had downloaded 2 Cambodian language packs from the windows web site a few days earlier and one of them came with a trojan. I had to uninstall both of them. But the one one that came with a trojan could not be removed from my computer.... so here I was... directed stupidly to some language play class which just presented me with another example of a file that i wanted to uninstall, but could not.
Please - can you make the system very easy like it used to be... all the programs were listed, if we didnt want, we uninstalled it. Sure we had some registry garbage, but most people neither knew or cared.
Have you tried right clicking the programs on the start menu and uninstalling them from there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss