Any recommendations for password program

mpovolo

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Looking for something that also works with other devices in case I ever switch. Lastpass seems decent, also notice 1password has released a version for Windows Mobile to.

thanks

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I've tried several password manager apps, and finally found Winpass is the best choice. It's free app and can import database from Keepass which is a famous password manager on PC. According to my experiences, Winpass is the only password app that is able to show the field of notes in password items after importing database from Keepass.
Using Keepass on PC, you can import its database to any devices running iOS, android, windows phone or BB.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried enpass, it is a great app and is available on other OS and devices and pc, my wife use iPhone and I use a windows and two pc. Works great but not free.

korbos

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
I am using KeePass as my main database for passwords. I keep database file on my OneDrive so I can access it from all of my devices and I'm using 7pass as my Windows Phone app.

mpovolo

May 10, 2011
Visit site
So I have tested a few so far, between use on PC, MAC, windows phone, I seem to like LastPass best. I find many of them have built in browsers on windows phone, which doesn't actually work with sites like banking

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried enpass, it is a great app and is available on other OS and devices and pc, my wife use iPhone and I use a windows and two pc. Works great but not free.

Yes, I've tried Enpass, and found that the database imported from KeePass PC into Enpass lost the field of notes. WinPass is the one has ability to show field of notes.
(In each item of password database, sometimes we would like to add some notes, then we type these notes in the note field)

Last edited:

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
So I have tested a few so far, between use on PC, MAC, windows phone, I seem to like LastPass best. I find many of them have built in browsers on windows phone, which doesn't actually work with sites like banking

Regarding LastPass, as it sync our password database online, so I didn't choose it due to security reason.
Exporting password database offline to a database file on computer, then importing it to any device that install password app, that is what WinPass does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99