Life 360

mikeharden

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Today, after the latest update, Life 360 opens and then immediately closes. I tried on my wife's phone (Lumia 950) and it does the same thing. I tired reinstalling, no luck. I reset my wifes phone, no luck. I emailed Life 360 and hope to hear back. We use the app alot.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Just saw that. Is it wp10 compatible or still for windows 8.1?

Afaik most 8.1 apps will run on w10m, but they will need optimizing. Apps that are made specifically for 10 won't be able to run on 8.1 devices..

As far as the life360 app goes, I believe it is still a 8.1 app. Stopped using it a long time ago, wonder if it got any better lol

victor_solis

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. What's weird is that the app still correctly transmits my location and when I check the Action Center, it shows when my family comes and goes to the different Places.

victor_solis

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I submitted a ticket to the Life360 support site and received this reply:

I'm sorry this is not working for you. We are unable to fully support Windows devices. The newest features of the Life360 application available on Android and iOS phones are not compatible with Windows devices so we cannot guarantee full functionality if you download Life360 on a Windows device. Please let me know if you have any other trouble or feedback.

Bummer.

mrdoubleb

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Such a lame company. It is happening on my 930 @ Win10 as well. The answer they gave you is f+!%ing irritating, but I guess when MS itself say Win 10 mobile is not their focus, why would a developer care anymore?

Eric Rankin

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here. Any good, multi-platform alternatives? I have used this on Android, iOS and Windows phone for years. So disappointing.
AT&T has Family Map, but it has terrible reviews and costs a seemingly insane $15 a month for more than 2 phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos