Best calendar apps for Windows Phone 10

percy percy

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Good evening all. I've recently upgraded to Windows Mobile 10 on my 930. I have been looking for a good calendar app for a while but I wanted to wait until I'd upgraded. But which one?

Basically, I want one where I can put in an event and it'll appear on my girlfriend's iphone calendar and vice versa - if she puts an event into her iphone calendar, it'll appear on my calendar on my Windows phone.

We did have an app that worked for this - vsys calendar - but it stopped working quite some time ago, after an update, I think.Could anyone let me know if there's a calendar app that'll do this? It could be paid or free, I don't mind. Maybe even the built in Windows 10 calendar would suffice? Or maybe the vsys calendar works again with Windows Mobile 10?

Svennings

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Vsys Calendar chrashes each time you start it and it forgets all parameters so you have to set it up again - hopeless! Chronos Calendar is a Candidate though I think is has a flaw with updates? I'm still testing.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have used Simple Calendar since WP 8.0 and love it . It's free and you can buy themes to give you more flexibility. I personally use Froto. Give it a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12