SNAPCHAT on w10 not official app in windows 10 store

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Maybe we are talking not about the same issue. I can see messages and story (day) massages. But when I send message to others - they see black picture, where is no photo and text.

I have friends on iPhone and Android and they are all seeing my messages and I cant understand how your having an issue. Now I cant view messages but I can send pics along with texts.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded!

Hope that you can add a way to sign up via the app for us that dont have Snapchat already

I think you can have someone create an account for you if they have Snapchat and you can login and assume control after its created.

Pettson

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Possible bug: Or is just me, cant open some of the snaps that I recived or sent. And when I long press a small window comes up but no text in it

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see this appears to be working okay and still in operation. It really chaps my hide that Snapchat are such a-holes about 3rd party Windows devs. I could see if they had legitimate concerns about a big player undermining their brand or their business, but we're talking about a tiny number of people. Why couldn't they just say they'd agree to let 6Snap live if Rudy charged $5 for the app and had to split the revenue. There's a dozen ways they could have handled this better and at every turn they seem to have done the least user-friendly thing possible. This is why I will never use the service; unless they make a Windows app.

jeffnocom

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
For its use its okay. Could use some improvements on the UI though. Hope this sticks a while.

Edited to add: I think my SC account is now locked. LOL

Last edited:

Simonas Sereiva

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Glad to see this appears to be working okay and still in operation. It really chaps my hide that Snapchat are such a-holes about 3rd party Windows devs. I could see if they had legitimate concerns about a big player undermining their brand or their business, but we're talking about a tiny number of people. Why couldn't they just say they'd agree to let 6Snap live if Rudy charged $5 for the app and had to split the revenue. There's a dozen ways they could have handled this better and at every turn they seem to have done the least user-friendly thing possible. This is why I will never use the service; unless they make a Windows app.

Something new about official snapchat app is going on:

https://translate.googleusercontent...ndows/&usg=ALkJrhhBCSLOAs8WEtBO2w52xF18Z8F3sw

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
we saw the first post, there was already some discussion on another thread. don't get your hopes up until more solid evidence arrives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb