Facebook app updated?

mggm100

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Not entirely sure what do you mean by that as I think that old MS's apps are no longer supported. If you are still using MS app, you'll get more features and (subjective) slightly nicer UI if you download the FB app developed by FB inc., but it is likely that it will load slower (for me it's not really slow but many users say that it's slow for them).

Yes, that is what I meant. I've been using the old Microsoft FB app all along. Yesterday I downloaded the official Facebook app out of curiosity. And today a very funny thing happened. When I started up the Microsoft FB app I was greeted with a message saying that the app is outdated and that I should use the other FB app on my app list. I don't know if this was a coincidence or if it was triggered by downloading the official app.

In any event, the official app is working at least as well as the old Microsoft app on the 950 XL even though the MS store doesn't know how much RAM the phone has.

WAQASKHALID88

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
i got the updated on Facebook today on 950xl DS but in system requirement it memory shows 2gb ram in front of it X why is that and also message written (this device need hardware that your device doesn't have which will hinder the app) my device is completely updated so i am the only one who is getting this message or is it Facebook app error you can also the imagewp_ss_20161021_0001.jpg

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
The requirement thing is probably a bug in the store apo. I got the updated facebook. Looks good, but still no Facebook Live :(

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I received the update for Facebook on my Lumia 1520 but not on Lumia 735.

Dunno if devices with 1gb RAM will receive the update, I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

Having said that, the app is pretty smooth on my Lumia 1520

Located in the Philippines but phones are set to US region.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Can confirm that the app updated now on my Lumia 735. Will post an update in a couple of days to share my thoughts on stability and performance

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Facebook app updated finally for me along with Messenger (Beta) which got more feature rich and some UI tweaks including new emojis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre