What if Cortana looked like this?

Jonah Park

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I am reimagining Cortana search results with this concept. Instead of appearing in the corner of the screen, it slides up from the bottom in response to voice activation. Also, the results are more colorful and in tune with the Windows theme. The results do not feel like a basic HTML page but rather dynamic and beautiful. Thoughts?
Upon activation:
l3UJOUy.jpg
Results:
jLddkXJ.jpg

Jonah Park

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
No, but I find it fun to see what "could be". I realize that these will 99.999% never see the light of day but it is just fun to be creative.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
All these concepts...
Does it... really... matter??

I did these things as an elementary school kid, except on paper.

They are embarrassing (influenced by my Palm OS days) but regardless they were fun.

I remember the "Epsilon Adriac 3" (or was it 2? maybe it was 1...), my ratchet Palm Pre knockoff using index cards, tape and time. (it was a purple portrait slider with a yellow home button flanked with a red back arrow button and... I don't remember.) Running the completely made up Oxygen OS 3.0 (or was it Topaz?).
I might have it somewhere actually, there's this big box of papercraft time machine stuff in my room - don't remember what I put in it. I think a lot of paper cars.

And some girl gave me the unheard of idea of putting a camera on the back. In exchange she wanted a "phone" dubbed "JB" because Jonas Brothers.
Hence the smaller JB-01 was born. Available in black!

Oh the memories. I can't wait for break now.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I think what cortana can do and how she does it is going to change a lot in the next 3 years. As for having concepts on how things could be, one of us could be right, one of our concepts could be chosen. I remember reading the story on the fulcrum hinge and muscle wire made it's way to the surface book https://blogs.windows.com/devices/2016/03/24/surface-book-designed-from-the-inside-out/ and the thing is how an obscure idea/concept became something that was adopted and modified. So keep the creativity going :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo