Dream X4

karlo88

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying the X3 for a week now and am already dreaming of the next model, an X4. It will have an edge to edge display, making it a 7" screen in the same form factor. It will also have a hard camera shutter button, as the Lumia's do, which can be held down to directly turn on the camera.

Better yet, there will be an X4 Touch. No phone capabilities. Wifi only. And, there week be an X4 Companion. It will be a small, sleek Mifi hotspot that can also do basic calling, texting, calendar, and alarm. When I don't have my "mini-tablet", I will still have telephony and text.

MOBBAK

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by karlo88
I've been trying the X3 for a week now and am already dreaming of the next model, an X4. It will have an edge to edge display, making it a 7" screen in the same form factor. It will also have a hard camera shutter button, as the Lumia's do, which can be held down to directly turn on the camera.

Better yet, there will be an X4 Touch. No phone capabilities. Wifi only. And, there week be an X4 Companion. It will be a small, sleek Mifi hotspot that can also do basic calling, texting, calendar, and alarm. When I don't have my "mini-tablet", I will still have telephony and text.

Maybe HP will no longer make Windows Phone for the market after they had bad experience with Microsoft.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Maybe HP will no longer make Windows Phone for the market after they had bad experience with Microsoft.
Please don't fake info, listen to the Windows Central podcast with the Chief of HP mobile department. In fact, he said they had very good cooperation with Microsoft building up the x3 (Iris scanner improvements, fingerprint reader support, etc.).

MOBBAK

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm talking about point evolution and improvement of the system, the system didn't not develop properly during this year and last year.

Also, you think that they actually did many good things to phone platform then why the market share went down? Why Microsoft did not do any improvement to their platform? Why Satya Nadella fired many people from Phone department? Why Microsoft are no longer putting W10M as their priority and just focusing on Android and iOS?

Also, do you remember what did Terry Myerson said about Windows Phone after the last conference about 950/950 XL?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte