Fable Coin Golf might be the Angry Birds of WP7

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I actually got bored with Fruit Ninja after a few plays. It never changes. I feel that way about those endless jumping games like Doodle Jump too. The only game I have ever really liked on a phone has been Angry Birds. After playing Fable Coin Golf, I will admit the game is not as fun as Angry Birds, however on a technical level it pretty much blows everything else on WP7 out of the water. I hope we see more games that look this good.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I got Fruit Ninja yonks ago and find it pretty boring, play it now and again for a couple of minutes.

I still don't get what all the hoo hah is about Angry Birds either, I had it on my iPod touch and it was OK but that was it, I was never too enthralled with it.

I agree about the 3D graphical looks and feel of Coin Golf it has the wow factor for sure, I have been tempted a few times but I'm a cheapskate and find the ?3.99 a bit hard to swallow, I'll wait till they knock a pound off.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I find the graphics of coin golf pretty sucky. Well, what little graphics that's there for such a game.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
If you got Fable III, Fable coing golf is by far the easiest way to earn gold. This will be deposited to your account in Fable III.

SolidusMox

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Fable 3 was just ported to the PC and Fable 4 if such a game exists hasn't been announced. Perhaps that will change at E3.

I enjoyed Fable Coin Golf, but it needs more levels and a lower price point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb