Turn Based Games

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
iPhoners have their Words with Friends. Do we have any turn based games? With this community, I know I have people to play against.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Check our Alpha Jax sticky at the top of this forum I think that has you covered. Those guys will even play with you if you want.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Check our Alpha Jax sticky at the top of this forum I think that has you covered. Those guys will even play with you if you want.

That looks like a good one. My username is Rhody.

I'm surprised MS didn't whip up a Checkers or Chess game or some other mutiplayer games that are easy to implement.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Are there any other turn based XBL games in the market, besides Alpha Jax? Do we even have games that we can play between Xbox and WP yet?

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Are there any other turn based XBL games in the market, besides Alpha Jax? Do we even have games that we can play between Xbox and WP yet?

Besides Words By Post I can't think of any off the top of my head other then one that I'm in a beta for (up to 3 players turn based). AS for Xbox and WP nothing announced yet but hopefully we'll see movement on that front sooner then later.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Besides Words By Post I can't think of any off the top of my head other then one that I'm in a beta for (up to 3 players turn based). AS for Xbox and WP nothing announced yet but hopefully we'll see movement on that front sooner then later.

Lame.

Do you play WBP? My username is ninjaap if you'd like to get a game going. :)

Kitsune5tails

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft has a multiplayer chess game, Game Chest: Logic Games. I started a game on Xbox.com and it seems to have carried over to the phone version of Game Chest. It even shows up in the requests section of the Xbox Games hub.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I started playing Words by Post so I can play against my girlfriend who has an Android phone. Anybody know of any other cross-platform turn based games?

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft has a multiplayer chess game, Game Chest: Logic Games. I started a game on Xbox.com and it seems to have carried over to the phone version of Game Chest. It even shows up in the requests section of the Xbox Games hub.

I'm not sure, but I think you have to have a Gold Membership to play with other Xbox users who have the game. I've tried sending request out to others to play chess and no one responds. I think this is suppose to be the only turn-by-turn game from XBL right now. Could someone verify this?

Right now I play Chess by Post (nestle) and Words by Post (kennygjr). ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb