Xbox Live Gamer Tags??

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I dont have a xbox 360 im more of a ps3 guy but i was trying to figure out i made a live account and when i go to the gamertag screen on my phone it has 2 names

Sedp at the top in bold, and sedp23 below that which one is my gamertag for people to add? or do they have to add my hotmail account??

am i able to have a friendslist and add and accept friend request without having a 360 and without paying the 50 bucks for the year?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe easier to go to xbox.com and sign in using your live account and it will show you your avatar and friends list so you can add and authorize friends from there etc.

It's sometimes just a little easier to set everything up from your PC to begin with although you strictly don't have to.

Xbox 360 - Official Site - Xbox.com

You don't need a cosole at all. Your WP7 will do just fine for your friends list. :)

They add your Gamertag, not your email address. You only pay if you wish to play online with the console using the Xbox Live gold service. Your friends list is still free with the normal unpaid (Silver) service.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte