Crackdown 2

mrasmussen

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I just started playing the xbox version and I love it. I downloaded the WP7 version a few months ago but didn't look too closely at the game, now that I am in crackdown mode I started playing the game. I wanted to purchase the game to remove the 1 base limit but when I select purchase, I can see reviews of the game but no buy button. I'm guessing the game was removed, does anyone have any news?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah , the game was taken down from the marketplace about 2weeks ago due to BUG problems. every time they fixed one 4 more came out ;) lol

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
lmao it is awesome question but to save you time the app most likely isn't coming back as per the developer posting notice which sucks as I was looking forward to this game was waiting for a patch though to fix all those bugs I heard about.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm kind of disappointed Microsoft and the developer didn't spend time fixing this game. It was a fun game. It's also unsettling that Microsoft abandoned a game they published on a new flagship platform. I'm going to be iffy buying games they publish from now on.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Also it's one thing to discontinue support, but you can't play the game anymore. The servers you need to connect to in order to play went bye bye.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the goal of 100%Ing every game I buy, but I guess I can't do it now. I was hoping to hit level 50... I think I was 43 when I stopped playing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077