Tentacles

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd say ilo milo, geodefence and castlevania puzzle all stressed me out more, but then maybe i'm a bit slow ;)

Odd, all of those games are much easier to me. ilomilo in particular - there's no way to fail at all. geoDefense on Hardcore is comparably difficult on some levels, but at least that game has an easy mode (Novice). Castlevania Puzzle has a few tough boss battles, but again, that's not the whole game.

Tentacles doesn't give us a choice. It's just maximum difficulty the majority of the time. And remember, even the developers didn't mean for it to turn out that way. That level of difficulty doesn't add to the fun, for most of us at least.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
It was, admittedly, a short game. And even with the difficulty curve, you could easily finish it in a day or two with enough persistence. The game is pretty generous with checkpoints outside of the chase levels. The only hard part is achieving three stars.

I honestly wish the platform had a few meatier games :/.

Louie V Baby

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Health does regenerate. When you eat enemies. But I have an issue with the game's hit boxes/detection sometimes I get hit by stuff that isn't touching me, and sometimes the game won't detect when something is hitting me

segadc

Apr 12, 2008
Visit site
I played this awhile ago on a HD7 and I kept telling myself it would be the first game I buy. Unfortunately its not out on WP8 so I can't play it. :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have Tentacles running on my HTC 8X. They pulled it probably for some reason, but the few levels I played worked without any problem.

...well, Whatsapp worked for me also like a charm during the time it was pulled.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have Tentacles running on my HTC 8X. They pulled it probably for some reason, but the few levels I played worked without any problem.

...well, Whatsapp worked for me also like a charm during the time it was pulled.

Where is Tentacles on Windows Phone 8 ? I paid for it on my WP7.5 device and I want it back (never got all the achievements on it)....

Does anyone know ?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Where is Tentacles on Windows Phone 8 ? I paid for it on my WP7.5 device and I want it back (never got all the achievements on it)....

Does anyone know ?

Apparently there was some issue with that game on WP8 (along with a few other games like Crimson Dragon). Anyhow, they seem to be updating them to work with WP8 on a rather slow schedule... Crimson Dragon just got the update to work on WP8 a week or 2 ago. I'd expect there to be an update soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire