Can Someone Suggest a Game for me..

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a game that is fun and I will get a lot of use out of. Do not want something that I will beat quick or easily then be done with it. Looking to spend no more than $7.

Games I am thinking about..

Monopoly
Kinectimals
Angry Birds
Survival Craft
Fruit Ninja
Sonic
Pac Man
Lets Golf 2
Orbital

Thoughts on each or suggestions?

Thanks!

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Geodefense. Better thought out maps than geotd swarm, IMO (which is coming soon to wp7 - already on iOS).

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
From that list if you want longevity I think you have to go with Angry Birds! I love Fruit Ninja and geoDefense was great but for myself once I got all the achievements and did all the levels in geoDefense it was over since I don't care for trying to top my own score to much.

I assume you have tried Trials?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
- Fusion: sentient ( AWSOME new game )

- lets golf 2 ( cool but buggy )

- arcane TD( is the BEST TD game on WP7 so far. ( more options even a map editor )

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Full house poker is only $1.99 now and its awesome. If you have the xbox version all your XP and chips transfer over.

Last edited:

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
yeah if you like golf... lol.

it just had a bunch of BUGS,, not sure if they fixed it yet ( you cant get ANY achivements :S )

They fixed it. I bought the game and all my acheivements are getting through now. I like the game, and yes, you have to like to play golf to enjoy it. ;-)

Definitely get ilomilo, Flowerz (cause it's free), and Rocket Riot (if you like crazy action). ;-)

danglingneuron

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Air Soccer Tour is a swipe soccer game with a twist.. Ad-based Free version is also available and paid game is for $2.99. It has 4 difficulty levels and the tournament mode is awesome.

makikaki12

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
BLOB WARS

ABOUT
It is an addictive brain and strategy game.The goal of the game is to take control of the war board by attacking your opponent with your blobs. Your target is converting your opponent's blobs into your own. You are green and your opponent is red. There are two types of blobs which can be moved on the green fields. Ordinary blob is worth 1 point and king blob is worth 2 points.

TRIAL LIMITATIONS
You are able to play only first level and you can't make progress.

ZUNE LINK
Game will be aviable by the end of April.

makikaki12

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
warboard.png

warboard3.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss