Xbox and WP7 games

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
So, I am new to WP7 but not to Xbox, my question is...I remember that you were supposed to be able to buy a game once and have it available on xbox, pc and WP7...is this true? and if so, what games can I do this with? Thanks...sorry if this is already answered somewhere, I did search but wasn't sure exactly what to search for so I got a lot of results. Thank you for your help

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
There's not many games that actually use this yet. Full House Poke is one, Sentient Fusion is another that ties directly in to the xbox counterpart. I don't know of anymore. IloMilo was said it to have this feature, but it's not there yet.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
and and BTW. you need to buy it for each system ,,,, it’s not buy once ,, its buy 3 time..... lol

the first REAL one we will get is: WOWOWORLD its a full out RPG you will be able to play on WP76 and PC (exactly the same game )

i haven’t seen an update on it in months and at the time it seem to be chine’s only.

Kinect animal , Fusion Genesis , Fable Coin Golf , Full house poker and Project sunburn (which is no longer available)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Actually Icloud is a rip off of MS ,, HAHAHA they copied MS but it seems like they can do more witch is not true, its just cause its allot easier to have a ecosystem between Iphone , Ipad , Ipod

then it is with WP7 ,XBOX , PC

Iphone product ALL run the Very similar OS compare to Xbox , WP7 and PC which are all completely different and much harder

Just seems like Apple is doing more cause its easier and less time consuming. MS is taking more time but will be MUCH better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)