EA Nokia WP Exclusive Games (Timed Exclusivity)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's some of the EA games that will be Nokia exclusive. (Timed Exclusivity)

Top EA Games coming to Windows Phone with Nokia - YouTube

Mirror’s Edge
Real Racing 2
Tiger PGA Tour Woord
The Sims Medieval
Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition
Spy Mouse
Yahtzee
The Game of Life
Vampire Rush – The Adventures of Captain. Greg
Parking Mania
Picnic Wars
FIFA 12
Madden 12
NBA Jam
Dead Space
Bejeweled 2
Connect 4
Risk
Trivial Pursuit
Game of Life
Yahtzee
Bop It!

We'll all get them eventually, just have to be a little patient. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
They made it private?, perhaps the video shouldn't have been made available just yet.

It has been known for YouTube videos to re switch to private in error.

Used to happen with WPCentral videos too now and again.

Who knows.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Seems like it's everywhere - all the sites hosting it give the same result. Was it shots of the games running on actual WP hardware (which is what I'd like to see), or just video of the games?

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Ah, that's what I thought. Shame - I wanted to see what they'd managed to do. I'm a big fan of Dead Space on iOS, so I really hope this is a decent port.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I assume these will be FREE on Nokia devices? At least during the exclusivity period?

And I see from the list in the first post that you like Yahtzee twice as much as any of the other games!

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Mirrors Edge could be interesting and FIFA 12 will be a definite for me. PES 11 isn't good enough. Cannot wait for the exclusivity to be over. Or maybe a Lumia 900 giveaway. *wink, wink*

L

lumic

Mirrors Edge could be interesting and FIFA 12 will be a definite for me. PES 11 isn't good enough. Cannot wait for the exclusivity to be over. Or maybe a Lumia 900 giveaway. *wink, wink*
Definitely looking forward to FIFA 12. If all those titles are free on Lumias, that's pretty amazing (easily $75 in "bundled" games).

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I may pick up the lumia 710 *in canada and a cheap phone probable be about 249 or 299 off contract I hope so with that I can play them right away, my only concern is how long is this exlusivity I hear 3 months or 6 months.

I know this is the first of at least 2 waves of games as they stated 40 games alone from ea's mobile studios not including the 25-30 chillingo games so in the next wave I wouldn't mind the mass effect 2 ios game I know its not the best game but be nice to have all mass effect games completed on my card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786