Breeze is just awful.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I got this game for free the other day. It's an Xbox live game so I though it was going to be worth it but it has 2 huge problems.

1-Unplayable amounts of lag from time to time. It's better to just let yourself die and try again.

2-Absolutly no quick resume support. Even worse the app doesn't just relaunch, it actually closes, that's just shameful.

roffleswaffles

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Ugh. I got the game a while ago and tried it... never touched it again afterwards. And that's not because of any lag issues or whatever, I just think the game sucks. :cool:

S1NKING SH1PS

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
really? breeze ran great on my phone, no problems at all. had a nice playthrough. wasn't the best game, by far, but for a free game with free achievements, it wasn't totally awful.

roffleswaffles

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh, on the lag issue, I did notice initially that the game (and a couple others) were lagging. I had then remembered serendipitously having read someone's article about how the SRS enhancements were making apps and games lag and that was fixed by just turning it off in Settings. Sure enough, it worked for me!

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I had no issues with Breeze on my Verizon Trophy. Other than a handful of frustrating levels, I thought it was kind of fun.

You want awful? Try Cro-Mag Rally...

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I suggest he tries it for himself and see if he faces any problems. The game runs perfectly on my Focus S and I find it a cheap joy.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I liked Breeze alright. Here's my review. I did encounter the occasional moments when the game freezes up momentarily, and yes, those will kill you. But it seems to be a general WP7 problem as I've seen it in other games too.

Does Breeze really not support Fast App Switching? I thought it did...

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ok so i gave it a good run..... .. got 3 achievements ... and im already bored of the game ... lol

the game play is OK at best ( not that fun ) and the UI ( menu ) is horrible ..lol..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett