BBB App-ocalypse US ONLY?

andreujuanc

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Since its not available in spain, i think its Us Only. I asked on the wpcentral forum, and noone answered, i asked on the official facebook page of BBB and nobody answered. Now im here, trying to get some feedback about my question..

Is it Us only? They just blocked Spanish marketplace? or what? everybody is playing it except me. I cant find the XAP(Its free anyways). There?s a russian site and a Chinese site where i could get it, but they dont work.

What can I do?

Thanks.

UPDATE: Its available even in the Colombian Marketplace. What the.. :(

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

It cant be US only andreujuanc, it's available here in the UK, just checked for you.

Just looked at the Spanish Marketplace and it's not available there.

Welcome along to WPCentral. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes well not sure why it's not available for you that's a pity. Maybe keep pestering the developer to make it available for you.

They maybe answer you eventually.

Yes I noticed it was your first post, hope you make many more, let us know if you eventually can get the app. :)

andreujuanc

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes well not sure why it's not available for you that's a pity. Maybe keep pestering the developer to make it available for you.

They maybe answer you eventually.

Yes I noticed it was your first post, hope you make many more, let us know if you eventually can get the app. :)

Sure I will! x)

Cheers!

andreujuanc

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Apparently, the game is free because it has sort of sponsors by country/region. So, it will be available on Spain as soon as they find a sponsor over here.

This is the message (I think one of the devs/staff is spanish):
Lo sentimos mucho! A nosotros como espa?oles que somos no nos hace ninguna gracia pero estamos intentando llegar a acuerdos con patrocinadores en Espa?a. Estamos intentando que salga cuanto antes aqu?!

Translation:
We are very sorry! It's not funny to us as Spaniards. But we are trying to get agreement with sponsors in Spain. We are trying to get this out as soon as we can.

That's it.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh well that sounds like good news if they can get a sponsor andreujuanc. :)

At least it's not a definate no, it's not coming out in Spain.

Thanks for coming back to let us know. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes