Great Strategy/Board Games?

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Kinda new to WP7 but I was just wondering if there are any recommendations for any great strategy/board games on WP7...I've tried Touch War and Vicious Fish but they don't really compare well with ones like Settlers, Ticket to Ride, etc...any recommendation is welcomed! thanks :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi mrmprince. Have a wee lookie at the following website, it has a categories list and may help you decide on something.
look.gif

Best Windows Phone 7 Games

Hope it's of some use to you. Apologies if you've already looked at it. :)

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi mrmprince. Have a wee lookie at the following website, it has a categories list and may help you decide on something.
Click to view quoted image

Best Windows Phone 7 Games

Hope it's of some use to you. Apologies if you've already looked at it. :)

Thanks TheWeeBear...I've looked at the site before but couldn't settle on one and I didn't wanna download all of them to try..lol have you played any that's worth trying?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I tend to play mostly on the console rather than the phone to be honest, but can't think of any at the moment.

I did enjoy shuffle party if that counts.

Hopefully someone will be along shortly with some good strategy game advice for you. :)

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Plants vs Zombies is a great strategy game that takes a long time to finish and gets constantly harder. It is a great game. If you want more of a challenge, ilomilo is a fun game. It takes a 3D mind and concetration but is a very good puzzle game. Of course Monopoly is out there to play if you want a board game. There is the game room games but I havent tried them yet. I would recommend ilomilo is you want a challenge to start. Look up the free demo and give it a try.

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Plants vs Zombies is a great strategy game that takes a long time to finish and gets constantly harder. It is a great game. If you want more of a challenge, ilomilo is a fun game. It takes a 3D mind and concetration but is a very good puzzle game. Of course Monopoly is out there to play if you want a board game. There is the game room games but I havent tried them yet. I would recommend ilomilo is you want a challenge to start. Look up the free demo and give it a try.

Sounds great blackhawk...definitely gonna try some of those..thanks!

makikaki12

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
BLOB WARS

ABOUT
It is an addictive brain and strategy game.The goal of the game is to take control of the war board by attacking your opponent with your blobs. Your target is converting your opponent's blobs into your own. You are green and your opponent is red. There are two types of blobs which can be moved on the green fields. Ordinary blob is worth 1 point and king blob is worth 2 points.

TRIAL LIMITATIONS
You are able to play only first level and you can't make progress.

ZUNE LINK
Game will be aviable by the end of April.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
you have ARMED! (which should be a xbl title dammit)
Civilization Revolution which is ok its a watered down verison if you ever played civilzation before.
Zombies!!! for a board game (even has a dlc pack for some more cards)
Monopoly which is yea monopoly
as someone else said plants vs zombies great tower defense strat

me and my friends pass a phone around playing zombies ever day at work (one even bought a windows phone for it hoping to get the async mp on it)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss